All our cable is;
• Manufactured in accordance with ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B).
• Suitable for 12v or 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v).
• Plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005, PVC insulated.
• Suitable for use at temperatures from -40ºC to 105ºC with
excursions up to 120ºC.
• Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and
volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses.
• Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
• Good resistance to moisture.
• Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through.
• Technical data sheet available on request.
• The conductor specifications shown are representative configurations. Actual cable strand may differ slightly.
• Black: B
• Blue: U
• Brown: N
• Green: G
• Grey: S
• Light Green: LG
• Pink: K
• Purple: P
• Red: R
• White: W
• Yellow: Y