AES Supplies carry a wide reange of high temperature thin wall low voltage wiring cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and allied industries.
These cables are specified as standard by manufacturers throughout Europe due to their high performance characteristics.
All our cable is;
• Manufactured in accordance with ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B).
• Suitable for 12v or 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v).
• Plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005, PVC insulated.
• Suitable for use at temperatures from -40ºC to 105ºC with
excursions up to 120ºC.
• Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and
volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses.
• Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
• Good resistance to moisture.
• Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through.
• Technical data sheet available on request.
• The conductor specifications shown are representative configurations. Actual cable strand may differ slightly.
• Black: B
• Blue: U
• Brown: N
• Green: G
• Grey: S
• Light Green: LG
• Pink: K
• Purple: P
• Red: R
• White: W
• Yellow: Y