CLASSIC PVC LOW VOLTAGE CABLES
General purpose low voltage wiring cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and allied industries.
- Cores manufactured to BS6862 Part 1 1971, where applicable
- Plain copper conductors, PVC insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -30°C to 70°C
- Twins and multicore PVC sheathed at 70ºC
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (maximum 100v)
- Resistant to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids
- Bespoke core and sheathing colours available on singles, twins, multicore and speaker cable (subject to MOQs)
*The conductor specifications shown are representative configurations; actual cable strand may differ slightly, but will meet resistance values shown.
**Nominal current amperage ratings are provided as a guide only, and can vary depending on application, conditions and environmental factors. If in doubt, please consult a qualified electrician.