OCEANFLEX® TINNED COPPER CABLES
High temperature thin wall low voltage wiring cables suitable for use in automotive, marine and other harsh environments. The tinned copper conductors make this cable more resistant to corrosion.
- Cores manufactured to ISO 6722-1:2011 (class B) 105°C
- Tinned Copper Conductors, PVC insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40ºC to 105ºC with excursions up to 120ºC
- Twins and multicore PVC sheathed at 70ºC
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (maximum 60v)
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acid
- Very good resistance to moisture
- PVC insulation saves weight and offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through
- Cables are printed with the specification on the insulation
- Visit our website or contact the Sales Team for a full list of available colours
*The conductor specifications shown are representative configurations; actual cable strand may differ slightly, but will meet resistance values shown.
**Nominal current amperage ratings are provided as a guide only, and can vary depending on application, conditions and environmental factors. If in doubt, please consult a qualified electrician.